285 Lincoln Road
Do you need help with your first step towards a new job or career path?
If you’re a woman over 20 years old, Taking the First Step is a FREE course designed especially for YOU. Grow your confidence and self-worth by discovering your skills, strengths, passions and direction for future employment while gaining practical tools for the journey.
Taking the First Step
Course content includes:
- Identifying your skills, talents and strengths
- Discovering your value and what you have to offer
- Growing Confidence
- Learning to juggle home and work
- Overcoming barriers to employment
- Introducing effective CV preparation and cover letters
- Taking the fear out of job interviews
- Job searching skills and so much more …
Where and for how long?
285 Lincoln Rd, Christchurch.
The course runs for two days a week, on Wednesdays and Thursdays, for four weeks from 9.15 am to 2.30 pm.