300-305 Lincoln Road
Need help with your first step towards a new job or career path?
If you’re a woman over 20 years old, Taking the First Step is a FREE course designed especially for YOU!
Grow your confidence and self-worth by discovering your skills, strengths, passions and direction for future employment while gaining practical tools for the journey.
- Identify your skills, talents and strengths
- Discover your value and what you have to offer
- Grow in confidence
- Learn to juggle home and work
- Overcome barriers to employment
- Effective CV preparation and cover letters
- Taking the fear out of job interviews
- Job searching skills
and so much more…
Where and When:
The course runs for two days a week, on Wednesdays and Thursdays, for four weeks from 9:15 am to 2:30 pm.
300 Lincoln Road,